They say that
curiosity kills the cat.
I may be putting my life on the line
(I'm sure I was cat in another life),
but I've decided it's worth the risk.
Since I consider myself
still fairly new at this blog stuff,
(well, truth be told, I am approaching the one year mark)
I have some questions.
I turn to you savvy bloggers
as well as my readers
for some wisdom and advice.
Here's what I think I've learned so far:
1) :) are not allowed.
2) One should limit the use of an ! .
3) One should give credit where credit is due.
i.e. If you reference another blogger,
give that blogger their due and name them.
Hmm...wow...I'm a bit ashamed of myself.
It doesn't seem as though I've learned much in a year.
Good thing I am coming clean
and asking all of you what
else I need to know.
Now, here are some of my questions,
for the bloggers:
1) If one doesn't have pictures,
should one not post?
2) What is your advice for getting followers?
3) Should a blogger be consistent and only
blog about a particular subject matter?
4) Do most bloggers believe in the
theory "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours...
as in, if I follow you, will you follow me?
5) Are shorter posts better than longer posts?
6) Is it wise to link your post to
Facebook, Twitter, etc.?
To the blog readers:
1) What makes you want to follow a blog?
2) Do you find it too difficult to follow a blog?
3) Do you like a variety of topics?
4) Do you follow just a few blogs
5) Do you have your own blog?
If you do, please let me know,
I'm always on the lookout for a good blog!
I personally, would like to expand the scope of blogs I follow.
I'm looking to support the smaller blog at this time...
I consider anything small to be 25 or less followers.
If you have any suggestions for me,
please let me know,
I'd love to check them out!
I will be eternally grateful for your
comments, suggestions, constructive criticisms, etc.
As I've preciously stated,
so much to learn
with such a little brain...
but thanks to you,
I just might be able to do it!