I present to you, my TOP TEN reasons I know school is out for the summer:
10) We've had rain every day since the last day of school.
9) I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
8) Adult child calls at least once a day requesting to come home.
7) I can't keep the house picked up and tidy for more than 1 hour at a time.
6) Adult child keeps asking for approval to "blow his budget."
5) I am up and down from a seated position a minimum of 492 times per day.
4) Now that I can sleep "in", I am up earlier than ever.
3) I have a "request" at least once a day to eat out or order in.
2) I have appointments and meetings all over my calendar.
and the number one reason...
1) I hear "WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY?" at LEAST
52 110 times per day!
Just to be clear, today was day 3 of summer vacation and I only have ONE child living at home!
Please pray for me. I promise the same in return.