Friday, June 11, 2010

My Top Ten


I present to you, my TOP TEN reasons I know school is out for the summer:

10)  We've had rain every day since the last day of school.

9)  I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

8)  Adult child calls at least once a day requesting to come home.

7)  I can't keep the house picked up and tidy for more than 1 hour at a time.

6)  Adult child keeps asking for approval to "blow his budget."

5)  I am up and down from a seated position a minimum of 492 times per day.

4)  Now that I can sleep "in", I am up earlier than ever.

3)  I have a "request" at least once a day to eat out or order in.

2)  I have appointments and meetings all over my calendar.

and the number one reason...

1)  I hear "WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY?" at LEAST 52 110 times per day!


Just to be clear, today was day 3 of summer vacation and I only have ONE child living at home!

Please pray for me.  I promise the same in return.
=)








No comments: