Saturday, May 22, 2010

Survey Says!

I think I have finally figured out why marriage didn't work for me!

The other day, I took a much needed  break from yard work and sat back to play a few rounds of Family Feud on the computer.

I'm usually not very good at the game but was doing fairly well in this particular round.  Well, until, I was asked the following question...

Name something a married man hates to do.

As most of you know, it's been about 13 years since I've been divorced.
But this question seemed like a given! 

I wasn't even sweating the time limit on this one.  I didn't even have to worry about my spelling!  I had it in the bag!

I carefully typed in my answer...
Taking out the garbage.
Good answer, right?

Then it happened.
The announcers prerecorded voice loudly came across my speakers and said:
Survey says...
And I held my breath in anticipation...
The little block turned over...
I had a match!

The answer on the block said...
Being intimate.

Huh?
Taking out the garbage is the same as being intimate?
Wow.

No wonder I'm still single!


No comments: