Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shout Out

I have a favor to ask all of you.
I have a friend that is just
getting going with her blog
and I'd love to help her out if I can.

I think you'll enjoy her place if:

*you have kids
*you have grand kids
or you
have ever had nieces,
nephews,
or worked with kids.


has 6, yes, I said SIX children
and she often shares
their stories and antics.
It's always fun!

You'll also love her blog if:

*you home school
*want to have a Minnesota gals
perspective of becoming
a Southern Belle
as she and her family
have moved to Georgia.

I hope you give her a visit.
Thanks, my friends.

15 comments:

Gloria said...

Sure, I will run on over!

Raindrops and Daisies said...

I don't meet any of the criteria but
sure I'll hop on over to her blog and have a read.

Thanks Jill xx

Mommie Dearest Strikes Again said...

What a sweet friend you are! I will definitely pay her a bloggy visit!

Mommie Dearest Strikes Again said...

I'm an idiot. I'm already following her!

Donna said...

No problem! Heading over!
hughugs

Ellie said...

Consider it done, I have been over and said hi. :)

Debbie said...

done....you are a very good friend!!

she has 6 kids, you may want to rethink that....what if she needs a babysitter!! hahaha

Michaele said...

How nice of you to help her out.
So YOU : )

Paula said...

You bet, will do!

Marissa @Life On Our Side Of The Mountain said...

I'll be hopping on over to her place for a visit! :)

Leontien said...

Hopping over to show some bloggy love!!

Big kisses from Indiana
Leontien

Ed Pilolla said...

gonna check her blog out now...

snowwhite said...

Jill,
I have only one son, so I can not imagine how it is like having six children.
I'll visit her site!

Best wishes,
keiko

Hi! And Welcome to My Modern Country said...

Six?? Oh my! I'll be heading over shortly :)

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I love her blog -- love the header. But I can't find where to comment. Rats! I did follow though. :)