of course, I'd like to begin by thanking my parents,my sister,
my friends, my loyal readers, my commenter's, my...
Alright. I know I'm getting carried away but I was
super excited when I logged on this morning and found that I had been awarded this "Stylish Blogger Award" by rko.ideas-galore.blogspot.com! Thank you so much, Karen. I am truly humbled!
The rules state that I must tell you 7 things about myself that you didn't already know. This is tough for me. On one hand, I am an open book, all you need to do is ask. On the other hand, it's hard for me to share my deepest thoughts and desires. Let's see what I can come up with:
1) I really am very, very shy. It's so hard for me to find my way into a group.
2) Writing and humor are therapy for me.
3) I am committed to making things better for "special needs people."
4) I am a huge proponent for organ donation. I didn't realize how important this was until my sister needed and (thankfully) received a liver.
5) While it's been a few years, I think I am still capable of filleting a fish.
6) I think too much.
7) I'm not as tough as I may appear.
Next, I am to pass on this award to 15 other bloggers. This is a pleasure!
1) kandilandblog.blogspot.com Kandi and my sister are responsible for introducing me to the blog world. Kandi's blog is a delightful look at the world through her love and humor.
2) shutthefridge.blogspot.com Kayla is Kandi's sister. She homeschools her 6 children and shares wonderful stories of her beautiful family of 8 that have recently moved from MN. to GA. Spellbinding!
3) rko-ideas-galore.blogspot.com Karen, sister to Kandi and Kayla has the most creative, fun and inexpensive ideas on her site. She's such an inspiration!