Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-Bye 2010, Hello 2011

Dear Family and Friends:
It's hard to believe, 2010 leaves us at midnight tonight.
I hope that all of your disappointments and broken dreams leave with it.

Some of the highlights I am looking back on are camping with my friends and kids,
the progress in my fairy garden,
phone calls, breakfast, lunch or dinner dates with my friends,
spreading my wings a little more and
time well spent with my family.

I will cherish blogging in 2010.
You have all been very gracious in allowing me to share
some of my life with you.
I appreciate every comment you have made.
I value the things you have shared with me.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

As I look ahead to 2011,
I wish each and every one of you:
GOOD health,
security,
integrity,
honesty,
love,
warmth,
joy,
peace
laughter,
friends
and family.
Nothing but the best, for you,
DEAR READERS!

Happy, Blessed New Year to you all!
My love and gratitude,
Jill


3 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy New Year to you! I love even numbers and tend to expect good things in even-numbered years, but the big events in my life often happen in odd-numbered years. In 1969 we were married, in 1971 Chris was born. In 2009 I had a liver transplant. However, many wonderful things happened in even-numbered years: I was born in 1950, you were born in 1958, Deacon was born in 1974, my future husband was born in 1946. I guess it's a toss up and life is as good as we allow it to be. I sure am glad you and Becky and TJ are part of every year for us.

Kandi said...

I'll take everything on that list, Jill! Happy New Year to you, too! :)

Heidi said...

I wish you TJ, and Becky a Happy and Healthy New Year also! I have enjoyed all of your wonderful posts throughout the Christmas season, thanks for reminding me to slow down and appreciate all the season has to bring.