Today is a day that I do a little catching up around here.
Housekeeping, if you will.
1) I would like to thank Lisa! Yesterday,
she listed some of her favorite posts and was kind
enough to select one of mine. I was very humbled by her kindness.
I hope you take the time to visit her as she has a great blog.
She is a Mom of three boys and two are twins!
She is a runner and always motives me to get moving
(even though I'll never be a runner).
Thank you, Lisa!
2) Thank you everyone for wishing Becky your congratulations on being
selected as a Student of the Month. She was very happy hearing all of your good
3) In my mad attempt at staying current on commenting yesterday,
I'm afraid I may have left a slew of unreadable or funny spelling mistakes in my wake.
My right hand shift key was apparently on strike and caused
me a bundle of troubles!
All is well now. Whew!
4) Thank you everyone for sharing with me on how to fix
my background color. I'm afraid the aliens may have sucked my brains out too
as I knew how to do it, had tried to change it several time before mentioning it,
but could NOT get it to accept white as my choice. Lo and behold, yesterday,
I changed it with NO problems!
5) For those that asked, Max is a Pomperanian/Terrier mix.
We rescued him from a shelter almost 7 years ago. He has the softest
coat I have ever felt on an animal.
6) After one and one half hours on the phone yesterday,
Direct TV is back up and running. Let me say this now...
I HATE dealing with technology! I have no patience and a
very limited understanding of it. At any rate,
it is ajob that is done! Now, if I could only get
my computer to work properly...
Happy Thursday everyone. It's almost Friday!!